Thread-on steel stapping seals
Thread on seals must be threaded over the overlapping strap ends before tension tool is applied. Thread on steel seals are generally used on bales, bundles and larger strap sizes. This steel strapping seal is usable with 2” steel banding
semi open seal 16 mm
semi open for 19 mm steel seal
1. Connect the power supply, make sure the running direction of the belt pulley(5) same as the arrow direction on the pulley.
2. Turn off the machine, run the machine by hand through pulley. Make the Mould(1) to the top place.
3. Feed the raw material into the machine through the feeding rolls(8) until it in the Shearing platform(7).
4. Do not turn on the machine! Produce 3-5 seals manually through the belt pulley. Make sure every seal can be pushed out.
5. Fest the feeding rolls and turn on the machine. Begin the continues work.
7. Fixing the machine by foot steel screw